Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tick-Tick Tock

Has something every gone so fast that you haven't even realized it was moving?  That is how time has been for me lately.  I have been so crazy busy that I barley have time to breath; however, I can't say that I don't like it.  I think that I have come to realize that I thrive on being busy.  If I have nothing to do, I feel like I am being lazy.
Anyways... Allot has happened since I have last been here.
First, I am in the most insane semester of my college career, and I have to say that I AM learning.  For instance, I am not going to college to be a babysitter (i.e. work in an infant/toddler setting), and though I adore the pre-schoolers that I get to spend this semester with, I am pretty sure I don't want to continue to do bathroom checks/reminders.

Next, it was homecoming weekend here at ASU, and my in-laws graced us with a visit.  We did some shopping, tailgating, eating. It was great.  Though out team got their bottoms handed to them on a silver platter its always nice to see family.

So, God and me have been talking quite a bit lately...  I struggle allot with with being a control freak.  I like to know what is going on, to have my hand in it, and better yet have the final say.  This is not something I am proud of, and I have been trying to work on it.  It is so amazing to me all of the different ways God shows his love and grace. He is stronger than anything I can face, and when I hand over the steering wheel, we will make it.  The journey may not always be smooth, but He will never let me (or you) go if I only let Him carry me.








No comments:

Post a Comment