Friday, February 4, 2011

Pucker Up!



This is a fun card that I did for a couple of challenges this week.
The lips are from the Indie Art cartridge which is what the Flaunt It Friday challenge is all about this week. I am really excited because this is the first time I am able to participate in this challenge!

Also, the colors I used  go along with the new OTWC challenge.  Here is this weeks inspiration, the colors are red, white, and pink:

And lastly I used the sketch from Peachy Keen Tuesday Challenge.  This also had a twist; must be monochromatic.



I really love this card... It is probably one of my favorites so far.  =-)

Olivia


12 comments:

  1. WOW Olivia!! This is such a SUPER FUN card!!! Great job w/the challenge my friend!
    Peachy Hugs,
    emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the PK challenge! Thanks so much for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love the way you did the lips! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for flaunting it with us at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those lips! Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thanks for flauntingyour stuff at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so smacking cute loL! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! The pink sparkly lips are just perfect and I love the patterned paper:) Way to flaunt it... thanks for joining us over at FIF this week.

    michelle (FIF DT)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lip-smacking good! love the sparkles. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute card! Loving the lips! Great job!!
    Thanks for joining us at FIF this week. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete