Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another Layout! Yeah! Is there a such thing as blog stalking? Because I may have done that to see how others make these. Lol.. Just saying. Seriously though, I love seeing other's ideas and interpretations of projects and challenges.


For this page I used several different cartridges:
Dove: Winter Woodland at 4 inches
Branch: Serenade at around 2 inches
Words: Wild Card at 3.5 for Hope and 2.25 for Genesis
Scalloped background: Designers Calender at 8.5 by 11
The scalloped circle: Winter Woodland at 3.75
* I also cut the picture of the flower at 3.5 from Winter Woodland


The patterned paper is from K&Company and I believe it is called Faded China.  It is doubled sided and I used the same sheet for this page.






Thanks for stopping by

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment