So, I have been MIA for the past week. The first week of class is usually pretty hectics. I already have 4 assignments and a test due next week; so, if this is any indication for the next of the semester my posts may be skimpy for a while. I will try to get on here on the weekends at least though. In the mean time I saw this "Five Question Friday" post on Sue's Cricut and Crafts blog and thought it was cute. Have a great Friday!
1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
There are several:
There are several:
- You've Got Mail
- Dirty Dancing - Because nobody puts Baby in a corner
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - This is an old one, but if you have not seen it... You should
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
- I walk really fast (I call it walking with a purpose, Lol), and I hate getting behind people who just lolly-gag their way from place to place. Especially when it is cold outside.
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
- I would travel the world and photograph it. This passion started when I was a journalism major. I had to take a photography class, and I fell in love. I was able to "check-out" those amazing mumbo-jumbo cameras and take off. I almost stayed with that major just so I could take all photography classes.
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
- Ok... This may sound weird, but I splurge on underwear. Not necessarily the frilly foo foo kind, but the kind that are comfortable and STAY WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO. I walk anywhere from 3-4 miles a day, and I am training for a marathon so I run anywhere from 3-20 miles a day. Under these active conditions cheap underwear make for a very uncomfortable day.
Have a Great day, and I would LOVE to hear your response to these questions!