Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW!

Snow is usually a rare occurring around these parts, but for the last couple of years we have seemed to get a little here and there.  Though it is not my favorite thing in the world, we still have fun!  Thought I would share a few of our fun times...


Lol, some of you who live farther north probably think we are crazy... You are probably right...  =-)



An attempt at punting a snowball... Ultimate failure



We had nothing to make a face with, so we made due. 
And had a yummy snack after we got too cold to feel our toes!


I almost jumped out of my seat when I looked up from my computer screen and saw this LOL... This was my que that its time to put the computer down. So, Goodnight blogging world.  =-)



Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia :) That looks like fun!! We never get snow here in Miami ;[ new follower here! Thanks for showing my blog some love. Can't wait to see the projects you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete