Thursday, December 9, 2010

Challenge!

So this is the first time I am competing in any type of challenge (and I am doing two... = 0 ).

The first one is the Birthday Challenge from My Pink Stamper.  The challenge is to make something "birthday." So I made a card, well, two cards.  My nephew is turning eight in a couple of weeks so I made one for him, and as I was going through my scrap paper I found myself putting the second one together.


Now onto the second challenge.  It is the Emboss It challenge by Peachy Keen Stamps, and it was to create a card or layout using some type of embossing technique.  I used "dry" embossing.


So, I know that I have not perfected my technique for anything yet, but I am having so much fun doing all of this crafting.  I'm discovering a whole new world!  = )

Olivia

4 comments: