Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Writing Journal

This piece of material that I made is not very creative looking.  It is a writing journal for the pre-school class.  They are learning to write their names and different letters, so I thought I would make each one of them a journal to practice in.  There is also space in the journal for them to draw a picture of them and their family, and to write a letter to the family (with teacher help/translation of course).  I made them several different colors to appeal to all the boys and girls, but I left the cover blank so the children could add their own creativity to it.  I used the YourStory to bind all of the journals.  The students absolutely loved them! Some even chose to sit and write instead of playing in centers the day I introduced them.








No comments:

Post a Comment