Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What A Day!

I do not think I have ever been so happy to be done with a semester of school.  Today I turned in my last project and it felt great!

And I spent the rest of the the day finishing Christmas Shopping and card sets that I am making.  FYI: If you are making multiple sets of anything, do not torture yourself by choosing designs with tons of small layers... it is brutal.

Animal ABC flash cards:
This is one of the materials I made for my preschoolers this semester.  They are alphabet flashcards with an animal to correspond with each.  Letter 'a' has an alligator; letter 'b'  has a bear; 'c' - cat; etc.  This was to help the children recognize and learn the sounds each letter has.






Olivia

"The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for He is your Lord." Psalm 45:11

No comments:

Post a Comment