Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift Tags...

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this or not, but I am married to the best  man in the world!!!  This week has been so crazy for me; getting all of the Christmas presents bought/made, wrapped and ready to go.  I have literally been coming home at 5ish, going to my office, and staying there until almost 9 or sometimes 10. I am in such a hurry because we are leaving Monday.  My brother is on leave from the Marines, and my Grandmother will be in! I am so excited; I do not get to see either of them much at all.  Anyways, every night this week he (my husband) has made me supper, did laundry, AND dishes!!!  I don't know how I got so lucky!  =-)

Part of tonights agenda was to make tags for all of the presents.  They are pretty simple, but I think they turned out great.  I used the Winter Woodlands for the whole thing.





Have a great night, and Merry Christmas!!!

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment